Thursday, March 28, 2024

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop - March 2024

 



Welcome to our March Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! I am hopping with talented demonstrators from all over the world! This month, we were inspired to create from this sketch!


I love working with circles so this challenge was perfect for me!

I recently attended Stampin' Up!'s annual convention called OnStage and was lucky enough to be able to pre-order some of the products coming in May in our new annual catalogue. You get to have a sneak peek! This suite is called Country Woods and I'm using the Country Flowers bundle from the suite.


I'm in love with the paper called Country Woods 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, I also used several Stampin' Blends in colours listed on the back of the DSP. Stylish Shapes Dies were used to cut the circles.


The stamps and flower dies are from the Country Flowers bundle. I also used some new embellishments coming, Basic Gray & Smoky Slate Pearls.

Enjoy the rest of the blog hop!











3 comments: