Thursday, March 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Markers & Online Exclusives

 


Welcome to our March blog hop! This month we are using colouring markers such as Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Markers along with some new Online Exclusives! Be sure to hop around below to see the awesome projects by my talented teammates!


I chose to use the Magnolia Mood Bundle. The card base is Thick Basic White with layers of Shaded Spruce and Fresh Freesia which was embossed with the gorgeous Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder. I also added a strip of the Three Color Glimmer Paper in Highland Heather.


After stamping the magnolia in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White, I used Stampin' Blends to colour it...Fresh Freesia on the petals and Shaded Spruce on the leaves with a touch of Daffodil Delight in the flower centre. I splattered a little Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the flower.


I stamped the sentiment (from the Simply Zinnia Stamp Set) in Versamark on Shaded Spruce and heat embossed it in White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished the card with 3 Iridescent Pearls.

Enjoy hopping below!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: