Saturday, October 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Autumn/Halloween


Welcome to October's Blog Hop! This month we are showcasing Autumn/Halloween/Fall Colours! I chose to use the Tricks & Treats Bundle to make this spooky Halloween card!


The colour inspiration actually came from a top I was wearing! 


The card base is Starry Sky and I embossed a Starry Sky layer with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I added some layers of Lemon Lolly and Highland Heather which had been embossed with one of the Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders. I also dragged the matching ink colours over the embossing on these two pieces to add some contrast.


I cut a circle from Basic White using the Deckled Circles Dies. I added a moon mask which was cut from a Post-It Note using the second smallest Stylish Shapes Dies circle. I then used Blending Brushes to add some Lemon Lolly, Highland Heather and Starry Sky ink. I removed the mask and added a little Lemon Lolly to the moon. I stamped the bats in Starry Sky. I then stamped the house on Highland Heather cardstock using Starry Sky ink and cut it out using the Tricks & Treats Dies. I also stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky on Basic White and die cut it with the small tag die in the same set. I attached the house and the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.


I wrapped some White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon around the whole layer and adhered it to the card base.
I added some silver trim from the Gold & Silver 1/8" Trim Combo Pack (Online Exclusive) to the sentiment tag and added the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Be sure to hop around to see the gorgeous projects from my talented teammates!












 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments: