Monday, August 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge

 



Welcome to our monthly hop with demonstrators from across Canada! This month, we were tasked with using this sketch by Julee Tilman as inspiration for our card! I love sketch challenges!





I chose to use the Fun on Wheels Bundle, from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue, with a neutral colour palette. The card base is Pebbled Path cardstock. I used a piece of the One Horse Open Sleigh 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (Online Exclusives) for the tree background and that was mounted on a Basic Black mat. I added a vertical strip of 2023-2025 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper in Pebbled Path, a vertical Basic Black strip embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder, and a horizontal thin black strip.


The bicycle was die cut in Silver Foil and the wheels in Basic Black. I die cut the Basic White label using the Nested Essentials Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and wrapped Pebbled Path Textured Ribbon around the label and adhered on the back with tape. I added the bicycle with Black Mini Stampin' Dimensionals under the wheels.


I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished the card with 3 Pebbled Path 2023-2025 In Color Dots.

Be sure to hop around to see the projects made by my talented teammates!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: