Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Blog Hop - Loveliest Layers Masks

 


Welcome to February's Blog Hop! This month's theme is the January - April 2023 Mini Catalogue. I chose to feature the Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks (p.62). Be sure to hop around below to the blog posts of my talented teammates!


There are 4 masks used to make the flower and leaves. I started with the full flower mask and, with a Blending Brush, I added Highland Heather ink to a layer of Basic White cardstock. I then used the other flower mask and added Gorgeous Grape ink. The leaves were done in Granny Apple Green and Garden Green.


I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals on a layer that had been embossed with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder.


The sentiment (from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set) was stamped in Garden Green on a strip of Granny Apple Green.
I placed an Iridescent Pastel Gem on the flower. I adhered this layer to Gorgeous Grape and then to a Granny Apple Green card base.


This is another card using the same masks. Colours used were Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Garden Green and Granny Apple Green. I also added some Garden Green twine from the Three Twine Combo Pack.

Enjoy the Blog Hop!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: