Monday, July 6, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom


It's time once again to ask you to vote for my card in Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Highlights!


Today, I'm sharing a card done with the new Blossoms in Bloom Bundle available in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue! I uses the Many Layered Blossoms Dies for this card along with the sentiment from the Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set.


One thing I love doing is experimenting with sponging different colours of ink onto coloured cardstock to see the different colours I can achieve! Here, I've used a sponge dauber to sponge Magenta Madness ink onto Mango Melody cardstock. It comes out as a beautiful tangerine colour! The cardbase and the top layer of diecut is Basic Black. The diecuts are layered onto Basic Gray cardstock. 

The ribbon is the 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. 











2 comments:

  1. Wow Lori! This card is so beautiful! LOVE it! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lori. Great colour combo :) xx

    ReplyDelete